Join the Family Services of Greater Vancouver facilitator in the Money Skills Workshop Series on Mondays, April 24, May 1, May 8 & May 15, 2017 for an informative and very helpful two-hour sessions from 1 pm to 3 pm. Registration required. Details and registration here.
Money Skills teaches people to:
- access objective money management information;
- develop good money management skills; and
- to build confidence in making money decisions.
In this free 4 week program, participants learn about:
- Banking and which options are best most appropriate.
- Budgeting and getting control over money.
- Consumerism and how to make smart choices.
- Credit and developing a good credit history.