“My child loves the staff, they are family to her. When I leave her here I know she is going to have fun and all her needs will be met. I am very grateful for this service.” Licensed Occasional Childcare parent.
UPDATE COVID-19 Starting June 16, 2020 ESFP will be offering in-house occasional care services Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 10 am – 12 noon. For more information click HERE
With ESFP’s Licensed Occasional Childcare, you will have peace of mind knowing your child is cared for by an early childhood education professional. And your child will enjoy all the benefits of the Drop-In program’s preschool activities: age-appropriate toys, arts & crafts, early-learning supports, healthy snack, circle time and a chance to socialize with other children. Licensed Occasional Childcare can provide you with a much-needed break or provide you with an opportunity to focus on other responsibilities.
- Licensed Occasional Childcare is for children aged 18 months to early 6 years.
- Available mornings Monday through Friday – 9:00 AM – 12 Noon
- Hourly service charge is offered on a sliding scale from $5.00 to $6.50 per hour. Add another $2 per additional sibling.
- Children must be preregistered.
- A gradual entry process allows children to become comfortable and secure.
- All childcare is booked in advance and subject to availability.
- Maximum 4 children at any one time.
- You may use this childcare service up to 3 times per week.
If you would like to register your child for this service, please download the following three Vancouver Coastal Health preregistration forms: 1) Van Coastal Health Child Care Facility Registartion Form; 2) VCH-immunization-form child care facility; 3) VCH Consent Form Childcare Facility
Please also read Eastside Family Place’s Licensed Occasional Childcare Guidelines
Request for Childcare and Information
If you would like to book a childminding session or if you would like further information about this service, please use this request form. Note: this is a request only. Gisele McClain will confirm the date of your requested childcare session as soon as possible.
Licensed Occasional Childcare: Telephone: 604-251-1018 E-mail: email@example.com