What is an ESFP membership?
The Eastside Family Place Society (ESFP) is a member-based, registered Canadian charitable non-profit organization, governed by an elected volunteer board of directors. Membership is a form of support and an important financial contribution to the Society. Anyone can become a member and membership is required to access all ESFP programs and services.
An annual ESFP membership is $30.00 and can be paid by credit card, check, cash or via e-transfer using email@example.com
An annual ESFP membership includes the following benefits:
- Drop-In admission fee – $3 per session per family; $6 per session for caregivers with more than one family.
- Participate in ESFP’s program at no-charge.
- Access to ESFP’s Licensed Occasional Childcare.
- The right to vote at ESFP’s annual general meeting.
- Receive ESFP’s newsletters, program information, and events via email.
- Free coffee or tea while visiting ESFP.
Please note: ESFP strives to maintain an open access and inclusive policy. If ESFP’s annual membership and Drop-In Centre fees are a financial barrier to you and your family, please contact us to discuss an alternate arrangement.
Places like this are important because this is the closest thing we have to a community raising a child rather than just a parent.”Parent participant